Adult Diploma Program (ADP)
Coordinator: Amy Rhoades (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Adult Diploma Program provides job training and a new pathway for adults, ages 20 or older, to earn a high school diploma AND industry credentials aligned to one of Ohio's in-demand jobs. Each eligible adult works with KTC to create a customized student success plan.
- Open to adults 20 and over who currently do not have a high school or High School Equivalency (GED) diploma
- Cost is FREE!
- Time to complete depends on program chosen (see choices below)
- Diploma is Ohio Department of Education issued High School Diploma
- Students do not have to pass the OGT/Proficiency test
- Students are required to pass the ACT WorkKeys (given here at Knox Technical Center)
- No minimum number of High School credits are required
- Best for adults seeking to enter in-demand job fields such as Industrial careers, Phlebotomy, STNA, Certified Administrative Assistant and Nail Technician.
Which programs can I take at NO COST?